03 May 2011

The Wreckage ~ Michael Robotham

** FAVOURITE **

An excellent read ... taut and terrific
Maybe even my favourite Robotham! (Oooo but I still love “Shatter”)

Really enjoyed this! I loved the fast pace ~ this was a page turner but so much more than a “beach read”. The background was complex and the research was well woven into the story. I loved the characters and the way the storyline swapped between the two scenarios. When I was “in” England, I wondered what was happening in Iraq. I was also mental guessing how the tow storylines would come together. Hence - a page turner because it captured your attention and imagination so well.

All this ... and the wonderful use of investigative journalism to reveal the corruption on the Iraq war and the immortality of banks and corporations.